- INTERNATIONAL PROJECT SCHOOL WELL-BEING: “Feeling CARED in School: A Journey around the World”by ISPA Web on July 7, 2022 at 9:49 am
The “Feeling CARED in School: A Journey around the World” project is organized by the Laboratory of School Psychology (LSP), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA) in collaboration with the ISPA School Psychology Trainers Task Force and the ISPA Student Organizing Committee.
- SPP 149: ACT for Treating Children with Dr. Tamar Blackby schoolpsychedpodcast on June 27, 2022 at 12:37 am
SPP 149: ACT for Treating Children with Dr. Tamar Black Join #psychedpodcast as we continue to build our ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) skills! We are pleased to welcome Dr. Tamar Black to speak with us. Tamar is an Educational & Developmental Psychologist who is an expert in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) with children,… Continue reading SPP 149: ACT for Treating Children with Dr. Tamar Black
- SPP 148: School Psychology as a Healing Professionby schoolpsychedpodcast on June 20, 2022 at 2:59 am
SPP 148: School Psychology as a Healing Profession #psychedpodcast is honored to have Dr. Malone back on! Please join us in welcoming NASP’s President Elect https://profiles.howard.edu/profile/47076/celeste-malone Celeste Malone, PhD, MS, is an associate professor and coordinator of the school psychology program at Howard University. She received her PhD in school psychology from Temple University in… Continue reading SPP 148: School Psychology as a Healing Profession
- SPP 147: Resilienceby schoolpsychedpodcast on May 15, 2022 at 9:44 pm
SPP 147: Resilience We are excited to welcome Dr. Caren Baruch-Feldman back to talk about resilience and the Resilience Workbook for Kids, coauthored with our very own Rebecca! Home
- SPP 146: Mind-Body Healthby schoolpsychedpodcast on May 2, 2022 at 12:36 am
SPP 146: Mind-Body Health #psychedpodcast is excited to welcome Dr. Melissa Bray and colleagues! Melissa A. Bray is a Professor and the Director of the School Psychology program within the Neag School of Education at the University of Connecticut. She is a Fellow of both the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society. Dr.… Continue reading SPP 146: Mind-Body Health
- SPP 145: Developmental Psychology and SELby schoolpsychedpodcast on April 4, 2022 at 1:37 am
SPP 145: Developmental Psychology and SEL Please join #psychedpodcast in welcoming Dr. Schonert-Reichl! Dr. Kimberly Schonert-Reichl Dr. Kimberly Schonert-Reichl is an Applied Developmental Psychologist and a Professor in the Human Development, Learning, and Culture area in the Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology, and Special Education at the University of British Columbia (UBC). She is… Continue reading SPP 145: Developmental Psychology and SEL
- International Synergy and Dialogos ISPA Networking Series Initiative ISPA Consultation webinarby ISPA Web on April 1, 2022 at 7:51 am
We invite you to our second webinar of this year on Friday, March 18th! Click here to read more and here to read the flyer.
- SPP 144: The Problem with Polyvagal Theoryby schoolpsychedpodcast on March 20, 2022 at 11:14 pm
SPP 144: The Problem with Polyvagal Theory Join #psychedpodcast as we chat with Dr. Max Pearl!