- Pediatricians say New Year's resolutions can benefit kidson January 3, 2022 at 3:17 pm
Setting goals can teach children persistence, focus and the value of planning.
- Child grooms are often overlooked in the fight to stop child marriageon January 2, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Boys forced into child marriage suffer higher rates of depression, loneliness and even suicide than do child brides.
- Muslims face a suicide crisis in Americaon January 2, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Muslim communities seem finally to be waking up to the reality of mental illness and the acute need to address it.
- Parents can get help with climate anxietyon January 1, 2022 at 3:19 pm
There are resources available to help prepare children for a changing world.
- Financial psychologist shows how to boost savings by more than 70%on December 29, 2021 at 9:32 pm
People who spent just a little time visualizing goals and setting up automatic withdrawals saw huge increases in one month.
- The connection between TikTok and teens struggling with mental healthon December 29, 2021 at 9:32 pm
Advice for parents dealing with the issues of teens diagnosing themselves with mental illness on TikTok.
- What the pandemic has done to our memorieson December 29, 2021 at 9:27 pm
When every day seems the same and stress is unrelenting, it can affect people's cognitive skills. Experts offer coping strategies.
- Ways to feel happier during the pandemic, according to scienceon December 24, 2021 at 9:33 pm
Recent research highlights a few activities that seem to help the most.
- Rethink your resolutions for the new year by making intentions insteadon December 21, 2021 at 9:34 pm
Experts suggest approaching goals in a less-pressured way, especially as uncertain times continue make things tough on mental health.
- Gen Z was hit hardest by the pandemicon December 20, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Gen Z was more likely to say the pandemic made professional goals and keeping friendships more difficult.