- The pursuit of happiness can end in painon May 16, 2022 at 3:03 am
Focusing on happiness can lead to perfectionistic tendencies as people try to sustain what is actually a brief and elusive emotion.
- COVID took many in the prime of life, leaving families to pick up the pieceson May 14, 2022 at 3:05 am
The pandemic’s impact on families on the margin has long-term implications.
- Teens deal with mental health crisis that’s overwhelming doctorson May 14, 2022 at 3:04 am
Media reports on the mental health crisis that’s been hitting teenagers and stressing hospitals across the country.
- Dating coaches, who specialize in working with people with autism, are in demandon May 12, 2022 at 3:09 am
A more recent trend is coaches who specialize in helping people with autism navigate romance.
- Ditching social media for just 1 week can boost your mental healthon May 12, 2022 at 3:07 am
Research finds that taking a week-long break from social media can help reduce depression and anxiety.
- Many cities are putting hopes in violence interrupters, but few understand their challengeson May 11, 2022 at 3:10 am
Cities say they need more social and professional support to succeed in the job long term.
- Millions of Americans are turning to therapy, and investors see and opportunityon May 10, 2022 at 3:11 am
Buyout firms and venture capitalists are pouring billions of dollars into mental-health clinics and therapy startups.
- How climate scientists keep hope alive as damage worsenson May 9, 2022 at 3:12 am
Hope and optimism often blossom in the experts toiling in the gloomy fields of global warming,COVID-19 and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Talking about anxiety and depression with older loved ones can be hard. Here's how to start.on May 8, 2022 at 3:14 am
Here are some signs to look for and ways to start the conversation.
- Are you overparenting?on April 28, 2022 at 6:23 pm
A child psychologist discusses the tell-tale signs of overparenting.
- Virtual meetings can crush creativityon April 27, 2022 at 6:21 pm
Study finds it’s easier to come up with creative ideas in person.
- Women responded better than men to early Alzheimer’s interventionon April 26, 2022 at 6:21 pm
After age and genetics, being a woman is the single most important risk factor for developing Alzheimer’s disease.