- Teens around the world are lonelier than a decade agoon July 21, 2021 at 1:29 am
The reason may be tied to smartphone use, a new study finds.
- Ways to develop endurance and achieve your goalson July 21, 2021 at 1:28 am
Developing your mental endurance can help you emotionally, physically, occupationally and more.
- Grief-induced anxiety: Calming the fears that follow losson July 19, 2021 at 1:30 am
Grieving people can begin feeling anxious about their own health or the safety of other loved ones.
- What regular swimming does for the body and mindon July 17, 2021 at 1:32 am
The benefits of a dip in the pool go well beyond the momentary boost of mood.
- The future of work has arrived, and it’s messyon July 16, 2021 at 1:36 am
Employees are happier with transformation of work; their bosses, not so much.
- Digital age offers new promise for suicide screening, risk assessment and treatmenton July 16, 2021 at 1:35 am
Digital efforts to reduce the risk of suicide have been growing with the goal of enhanced suicide prevention through identification of at-risk individuals and technology-based forms of intervention.
- Tips for improving health and happiness by basking in natureon July 14, 2021 at 1:40 am
Health and happiness can be vastly improved by prioritizing nature-based solutions.
- New research reveals insights into America’s nonbinary youthon July 14, 2021 at 1:38 am
One in four LGBTQ youth surveyed identify as nonbinary.
- Our dreams are changing as we emerge from the pandemicon July 13, 2021 at 1:42 am
The content of dreams has changed since vaccinations began and states and local communities have begun to reopen.
- The link between self-reliance and well-beingon July 9, 2021 at 1:43 am
Individualism is about having the freedom to be who you are—not going it alone.
- The pandemic did not affect mental health the way you thinkon July 5, 2021 at 1:46 am
The world’s psychological immune system turned out to be more robust than expected.
- How to be an ally to the LGBTQ community all yearon July 3, 2021 at 1:50 am
When Pride Month is over, there are ways to continue being an ally, no matter what month it is.