- Can you be coached on how to be happy?on September 30, 2021 at 2:28 pm
One trend fueled by the pandemic is the growing popularity of happiness coaches but what exactly do they do and does it work?
- Cyberbullying remains rampant on social mediaon September 29, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Cyberbullying has been on the rise among adolescents due, in part, to increased access to electronic devices, the Internet, and at times lack of supervision of online activity.
- ‘Race-norming’ kept former NFL players from dementia diagnoseson September 29, 2021 at 2:29 pm
Race may have deprived former players of money from the NFL concussion settlement.
- Assaults, suicides, abuse: The challenges of changing jail cultureon September 23, 2021 at 2:32 pm
One key to preventing abusive culture is to pay closer attention to staff members: Do they hate their jobs? Do they feel safe at work?
- Why are we addicted to pumpkin spice? Perception researchers stress the power of fall scentson September 22, 2021 at 2:32 pm
This autumn flavor scent often triggers familiar, cozy memories which creates a national nostalgia and desire to reunite with the upcoming season.
- Allowing psychologists to prescribe medication reduces suicideon September 22, 2021 at 4:00 am
APA endorses expanding prescription privileges to psychologists who undergo extensive additional training in pharmacology